The SDR Opportunity:
At Accredible, we believe in the future of learning and support the credibility of all learning, no matter how the education was delivered and learnt. We are a remote team with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and remote team members throughout UK, Canada and India. You will work closely with our Account Executives, our global team, and CEO to strategize product and business approaches. We are looking for hungry, eager for success sales people that are ready to pitch and sell to potential customers. At a fast-paced growing start up, your contribution will be a direct impact on the company’s overall success!
- Develop relationships with potential customers through the use of CRM tools and programs for prospecting, emailing and holding introductory meetings.
- Identify new revenue opportunities with our Marketing Lead
- Qualify new leads for our Account Executives within an established funnel process
- Act as the introductory liaison of our team to potential new customers for our Account Executives.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline for Account Executives
- At least one year of experience in sales environment
- Identify new customer opportunities (inbound / outbound prospecting)
- Experience in high volume cold calling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude with a strong inclination to spearhead multiple projects with optimization and efficiency
- Be adaptable and flexible to the start-up lifestyle
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a top startup while launching your career
- The ability to proactively engage new clients
- Have a positive mindset towards constructive criticism from team members and management
- Tech savvy- proficient in MS Office Applications, Google tools, CRM software is a plus!
- Previous experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com, Hubspot, etc.
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets
- Be highly coachable and open-minded to take on diverse projects
- Be highly organized, multi-tasker and detail-oriented
- Generous amount of vacation time
- Unlimited sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Daily lunch, snacks, and goods provided for our team members
- Company off sites such as happy hours, retreats, and team-building opportunities
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Mentorship opportunities from our CEO and CTO for personal growth
- Weekly Growth time for continuing education or volunteering opportunities
Compensation: 55k-75k (base + commission)
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: San Francisco